The main objective of this seminar is to aware the students about the Post Graduate levels in Construction and Project Management, Real Estate investment & Finance and Real Estate Marketing.
One of the key missions is to aid the process of capacity building and skills development in the real estate and construction sector by providing world class education and training.
Key features of the seminar were:-
- Providing an internationally recognized qualification
- Regulating and promoting the property profession
- Protecting clients and consumers through a strict code of ethics
- Setting, maintaining and promoting international technical standards across all spheres of land, real estate, built environment and construction (e.g. valuation, quantity surveying, sustainable development)
- Enhancing technical expertise of professionals through education and training
- Providing public policy advice and Government advocacy
- Research and economic analysis